Monday, January 18, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 72

Bud its better you than I started a ice cream truck.

Why is that Traci?

I would eat all the ice cream before I had a chance to sell it to customers.

You have got that right Traci. Ice cream is so tasty. Sometimes its hard for me to restrain myself from eating ice cream. but, I know that if I eat ice cream it will eat into my profit margin's. And as you know Traci I like to make as much money as I can.

I never understood that bud. Why do you have to make a lot of money when you don't like to spend money?

I am not sure. Its the way I have always been.

Cheap since birth

You could put that on a t-shirt and sell it in additioin to the ice crem Traci.

Oh, I don't know but, Its not that great.

I like it Traci.

Can we change the subject Oh, look the customers are getting closer. I hope I can handle the rush.

Dont' worry Traci you have me to help you.

That is not much comfort. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment