Friday, January 1, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 56

"Let me think. How am I going to hook up the jumper cables. I know that I don't put them in the place where the key for the ignition goes. I know that I don't hook the jumper cables up to the starter. ITs a good thing because I have no idea how to do that." Bud said.

Bud you could read the instructions that are in the box that the jumper cables came from.

Don't be silly Traci. I don't need instructions. Instructions are not made for people named Bud Longinterger. I am a computer programmer so I don't need instructions.

Right Bud, you need documentation.

Ha very funny Traci. I know what I am supposed to do. I am suppoed to put one end of the jumper cables on the battery of one car and the other end of the jumper cables on the battery of the other car.

Wow, how did you ever guess that bud.

Its all a simple matter of reasoning. If the battery is the power that starts the ice cream van then the batter must be what I hook up to the battery. Now how do I hook the jumper cables up to the battery?

YOu could go in the house and watch a video of how to do that.

Traci do i even need to answer that?

No comments:

Post a Comment