Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 73

Do you think we can drive away. All of thses people in a tight spot.

will you be strong traci. Its not that big of a deal. They will only be here for about 5 minutes and then be gone. They are only here to get ice cream.

I suppose you are right bud. I am stronger than I think I am. I can do this. Or at least Bud you can do this.

One woman asked if they sold ice cream sandwiches. Bud went into a long winded explanation as to why they did not sell ice cream sandwiches. Ice cream is good enough by itself it does not need to be sandwiched between two pices of bread. The woman expressed surprise.

For an ice cream sandwich ice cream was not sandwiced between two pieces of bread. Ice cream was sandwiched between two cookies.

Oh, I see, my mistake bud said. I will have to add them to our range of products.

The woman walked away shaking her head.

Bud said be sure to come back.

THe woman said she would be back next week.

Bud thanked her.

No comments:

Post a Comment