Sunday, January 24, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 78

Yes, you did. You made me almost drive into the side of the restocking warehouse.

Calm down bud you are being irrational. You are over reacting.

According to Traci Longinteger.

Bud, Its a small point but, I never changed my name.

Whare are you saying Traci you never changed your name. Why did you not change your name. How long have you know about that and not told me.

Bud turned off the ice cream truck after he backed it into the loading area and stormed off.

Bud come back we need to talk about this.

Thats the problem with you Traci you always want to talk about everything. Somethings are best left unsead.

That is your problem Bud long integer you never want to do with anything. You always want to take the easy way out. You want the easy path in life.

Bud waved his hand at Traci. There is nothing wrong with that. its the way I am. Bud went out of the area of the loading area.

No comments:

Post a Comment