Friday, January 8, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 63

Even if people sat in the drivers seat of my ice cream truck before I owned it no one has sat in the drivers seat but, me after I drove it off the lot. YOu are not oging to sit in the drivers seat of my ice cream truck Traci.

You are being silly Bud. Its not that big of a deal. You are making something out of nothing. I am your wife. I am not a stranger you are going to let sit in the driver seat of your ice cream truck.

So what do I have to divorce you so that I don't have to let you sit in the drivers seat of the truck.

Bud. Stop.

Don't tell me what to do Traci. I don't like it when you tell me what to do. I am an adult and if I don't want you to sit in the drivers seat of my icie cream van I mean truck then I don't have to let you.

Fine Bud I give up. You can jump start your van I and will start the car. But, remember bud don't turn off the ice cream truck after you get out of it to unhook the jumper cables. The Battery needs to charge up so the van I mean truck needs to run.

I understand Traci. Bud got in the drivers seat of the ice cream truck, and Traci got in the car. Traci started the car and Bud started the ice cream van I mean truck. Traci turned off the car. Bud exited the ice cream truck while it was running and then he proceded to unhook the jumper cables.

Yes, You did it bud. I always knew you could.

I am glad you knew I could Traci. Because I sure did not know that I could. Lets get going. I am behind schedule. Traci got in the passengers side seat of the van. Traci and Bud were off to deliver ice cream to the people of computer city.

No comments:

Post a Comment