Thursday, January 21, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 75

Bud give the ice cream tuck some gas I want to see how fast it can go on this straightaway. Traci said.

I am not going to do that Traci its so unsafe to drive recklessly light that.

COme on bud lets have some fun.

Eating desert is fun. Driving the ice cream truck over the speedlimit is reckless and unsafe. I am not going to do that.

COme on bud you are such a square.

Yes, that is me Traci boring old Bud Longinteger. I am as borning as the say I was born.

FIne bud.

I am glad you see things my way Traci. I am glad I did not give into the peer pressure of driving unsafe. I am sure you would not want me to crash the van would you Traci.

No I would not do that Bud.

Oh, my gosh what was that look you game me. You did want me to crash the van. Are you jelous of the ice cream van.

You are talking nonsense bud. I would never want you do do a thing like that

By the tone of your voice I don't belive you.

I am telling you the truth Bud.>/p>

I knew it Traci you want to get a divorce. Bud put his foot down on the accelerator. The ice cream truck sped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment