Thursday, January 7, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 62

No I am not goint to do what you tell me. Its my truck and no one has driven it but me. You are wrong on this one.

You are not going to let me start your van. Starting a van I mean truck is not the same as driving the truck. Would you agree with me on that?

No, No, No no one has sat in the drivers seat of the ice cream van but, me.

Are you sure about that Bud?

As you will remember I bought the van new.

HOw did that truck get around ni the lot of the new ice cream trucker dealership? Don't you think that somone sat in the drivers seat and drove it around the lot. Maybe people took it for test drives.

This is horrible." Bud put his hands over his ears. "I don't want to hear it Traci. I feel so betrayed. I thought i was the only person to sit in the drivers seat of my van.

That is a wrong idea.

So now I will have to junk this van and build my own ice cream truck from scratch.

Don't get weird Bud. Its not that big of a deal.

Its a big deal to me Traci.

No comments:

Post a Comment