Friday, January 22, 2021

Adventures of bud page 76

What can I do to make you like me again Traci?

You can start by not saying what can I do to make you like me. That is so unattractive Bud. You need to be yourself. You need to be you.

Traci being me has made you want me to crash the ice cream truck. And get a divorce.

I never said I wanted to get a divorce for you Bud.

The restocking warehouse was in sight.

We better stop talking about all this personal stuff and get to te business at hand. We still have an ice cream truck to run.

What is all this we business. I am the one who is running this truck.

I don't like that tone bud. I am not a thrid wheel.

I bed to differ Traci. I am the boss of this operation. I run everything. You don't do anything.

I can't belive what I am hearing bud.

Don't tell me how to behave or act traci. You are not my parent.

What is going on whth you bud. WHat are you doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment