Saturday, January 9, 2021

Adventurs of Bud page 64

Bud was driving the ice cream truck. Traci was sitting in the passengers seat. The were driving at a fair clip.

BUd, slow down. You are driving recklessly. Don't follow that car to close.

Traci I know how to drive the van. I hav done it many times.

You could always use a little improvement.

Me need to improve my driving. I don't think iso. I am a great driver. As bud said that he swerved to avoid the curb in front of computer city bakery.

You almost hit that curb Bud. And you don't need to improve your driving. Think again.

You were distracting me with all your harsh comments about my driving.

What you can't take a little constructive comments.

By now you should know that I cannot Traci.

Can I sell the ice cream? WHen do you turn on the ice cream truck music? Do you like driving the ice cream truck? Maybe I could get a ice cream truck myself. This looks fun. Traci was talking no stop. Bud wanted her to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment