Friday, January 15, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 69

Look at all those people coming towaards us bud.

Yes, I see that Traci. The whole point of the ice cream truck music is to get the attention of people on the block so that they will come out of their houses and walk to the truck to buy ice cream.

There are so many people. They can't be all here to buy the ice cream from your truck can they?

This is a very popular block. Everyone likes my ice cream truck on this block. Well not everyone but, most of the people.

Why doesn't that one person on this block not like your ice cream truck?

I wouldn't say that there is only one person on the block who doesn't like to see me. But, to answer you question I ran over her foot.

YOu drove over somone ones foot. I hope you did not do it on purpose.

Oh, gosh know I did not drive over her foot on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment