Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 81

Bud ran around the warehouse.

Stop bud. Whare are you doing. Are you having a break down.

WHy would I be having a break down. My life is perfectly fine. I am miserable. I am about to get a divorce. I want a divorce. I have wasted the last 20 years of my life. I have a horrible job that I don't like. I am in a marriable that I don't want. I want to be single and I am married.

Bud took a breath. I am feeling anxious. I am feeling sad. My life is a wll that is tumbling down into a big huge horrible mess. Why would I be having a break down Traci. How could I waste my life with you. Lets get the ice cream and get back on the road. The sooner I can get the rout finished and get home the better.

And then when I get home I will pack my bags Traci. You can have the house in the divorice. You can have everything. All I want is to be single and have my freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment