Saturday, January 2, 2021

Bud Longinteger page 57

Maybe I could ask the ice cream van politely to charge up its battery so it can sart. Bud said."

Ha ha ha. Don't be silly bud, this sotry is not that kind of story where inanimate objects obey commands or even talk. Traci said.

I suppose you are right. Inanimate objects should talk. If they talked we would know how they felt. If a car could talk when it broke down it could tell us what was wrong with it and we would not need lots and lots of fancy equipment to figure out what was wrong with it. Can I change the type of story?,

No.

Fine Traci. This story is as it is. Maybe one day technology will evolve enough so that cars can talk and even fix themselves. I for one would like a talking car. It would surely be better than sitting in front of my computer talking to a chat bot when I am lonely. Oh, how I detest sitting in front of my computer.

You are my hero bud longinteger. You do a job you hate so can can support your family.

And I don't complain either.

Ha ha. Right Bud. Traci said.

No comments:

Post a Comment