Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 95

It does not matter Tracci I want you to break your friendships off with all your male friends. I should be your only male friend.

Bud now you are getting out there.

We are going to have to break this marriage off if you don't break up with your male friends.

I suppose that I should be glad that you are letting me keep any of my friends Bud.

I am not a total monster.

I don't what you are saying Bud. You don't own me. You can't say who I can have as a friend and who I can't have as a firned. I can have as many male friends as I want to.

If you don't break it off with all your male friends Traci this marriage is over.>/p>

Well maybe I won't break it off with my male friends. Maybe being single is better than being married to someone as possesive as you Bud. I don't want to be married to someone who tells me what to do.

Well sometimes you need to be told what to do Traci.

You are acting weird Bud.

Wrong. I am perfectly fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment