Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 106

Why was I so desperate to marry you bud. If no other woman in computer city was interested then maybe they knew something that I didn ot.

It was not that no other woman was interested it was that I am picky.

I don't believe that Bud.

There you go calling me a liar again.

I believe you are stretching the truth Bud. No, woman wanted you and you are trying to make it sound as if all the woman didn ot meet your standards.

Yes, none of the woman who were interested in me met my standars.

And why was that Bud?

They were to needy. As you know I an independent. I like my space.

I ruined my life by marrying you Bud.

BUd drove the ice cream truck in silence.

Maybe we messed up each others lives by marrying each other. Bud said.

No comments:

Post a Comment