Thursday, February 4, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 89

What is wrong with you job. It pays they bills.

I don't want a job that only pays the bills. I want to make the world a better place.

You are making the world a better place. You are making your life better by making a good living.

No, I am not making the world a better place. All I do at the company is try to avoid my work. Doing anything I can to get away from my desk. To avoid sitting at my desk all day staring at code I have no idea about.

Bud you are a great programming.

No, Bud I mean Traci I am not a good programming. I don't even know what html is. I think css is a food ground. And isn't javascript a new type of coffee.

Stop joking Budd. You are a great programmer.

I am not joking. I have no clue how to program.

No comments:

Post a Comment