Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 88

No I want to deal with this now while its fresh in my mind. Now you are the one who is trying to avoide dealing with the tough issues. I want to deal with this now. I want to deal with your betrayal now.

I did not betray you. Its not like I dated a man after we were married or after we got serious.

Its a betrayal. Plain and simple.

Stop this bud. I did not betray you. I am not seeing anyone right now. I have not seen anyone else in years. You are the only man I want in my life.

I am nut sure you are the woman I want in my life. I don't know if I want to continue in this marriage. I want my freedom. I want to be free. I need to find myself. I need to get away from you Traci to be happy.

Happy is over rated Bud. You need to be productive. You don't need to be happy.

WOrk does not make me happy. I try to avoid work as much as possible. I detest my job at the company.

Thaen why do you keep working there.

Because it pays well that is why.

No comments:

Post a Comment