Saturday, February 13, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 96

Can we not talk about this anymore and at least get the ice cream truck filled up and then get back home. I think you need a nap Bud.

I am acting fine Traci.

This is not you Bud. This is not the man I married. This is somone else who only comes out when you have not had enough sleep.

You are not my mother Traci. I don't need you to tell me I need a nap.

Maybe you don't need me to tell you when you need a nap but, you do need someone to tell you when to have a nap. You are out of control bud.

I am in perfect control Traci. You are the woman who is a acting irrational.

Bud, lets get the ice cream truck route oever with. Then wwe can have this conversation later.

It is getting late. Sure lets get going.

But, we need to refil the truck first.

Right Traci. I forgot.

I don't see how you could have forgotten. I mentioned it many times.

I will ignore that Traci.

FIne. Lets get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment