Friday, February 5, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 90

I am not sure I can make it through this Traci. I mean my marriage is falling apart. I hate my job at the company. I don't know what to do? I can't coun't on you. I feel so alone.

Bud you are man you can't admit weakness.

I can admit anything I want Traci. I am tired of being tough having a stiff upper lip. I am tired of not admittting weakness.

Stop whinning Bud. You can work at the company until you retire and then you can do what you want with your life.

What if I don't make it to retirement. Then what.

Stop worrying Bud. You will make it to retirement.

How do I know that. I don't know how long I will live.

You are in good shape, you take care of yourself. you eat right.

I don't think having a pizza for one meal a day is eating right.

Stip being so hard on yourself Bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment