Saturday, February 6, 2021

Adventures of Bud page 91

Stop worrying so much Bud. Everything will turn out all right.

This is your flaw Traci you think everything will turn out all right. But, nothing ever turns out all right. Does anything, has anything ever tured out right in you life.

Of course bud. My life is great I love my life.

Who says they love their life Traci. I will tell you. A woman who hates her life is a woman who tells other people she loves her life.

YOu don't know how I feel about my life Bud,

I know you. And I know you are not telling the truth when you say you love your life.

Stop telling me how to think. You don't like it when I tell you how to feel or how to think so stop doing that to me.

I am not telling you how you feel. or how to feel. I am stating facts.

Can we talk about something else Bud?

Perhaps you are right. Lets go fill up the ice cream truck and get on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment