Monday, May 21, 2012

Chapter 1, Queen of Miserable by Yvette swans

I thought about what are my talents, what kind of expertise could I share with the world. I came up wit idea that my expertise was in the area of being miserable. Then I came up with the idea to write some blog posts about how to be miserable: The 10 steps to a more miserable you, How to get a job you'll hate, How to find the significant other that will make you feel miserable. Then I came up with the idea to start another novel.

I will write a page a day until its finished. The novel will follow the travels of Yvette swans on her travels around the world lecturing about how to be miserable. She is 45 years old and married to the only man in the world who makers her unbelievably miserable. She has 2 children who attend college. She was a stay at home more before she became a world renowned expert on how to be miserable. She is a fascinating woman as we will learn.

The idea of creating a character who was a lecturer on how to be miserable made me laugh because I think that most people want to learn how to be happy and I thought it was silly to have some one teach people how to be miserable. I hope I can figure out enough to write about Yvette swans for a year or more.

I will call my novel the queen of Miserable by Yvette Swans.

Introduction

No comments:

Post a Comment