Friday, May 25, 2012

Page 5, Queen Of Miserable

Tanks mother was a miserable little woman. She yelled and screamed and had to have the house perfectly clean so she would vacuum every day. And god forbid I would ever sit on a couch without a plastic cover so I would not get he could dirty. I would purposely walk into the house with muddy shoes just to hear her scream which always made me upset so I felt miserable. Sure it was great that she cleaned the house but, did not need to. One thing I detested about her was that she made me cook the meals.

So you see, me Yvette swans does not like to cook so to get back at the mean old lady I would cook the same meal every night since she had me do the grocery shopping also. And the never of the woman making me pay for all the groceries. Well I got back at her as I said above by cooking the same thing every night, Potatoes and beans, and toast. Oh, sure I had to eat the stuff also but, so what if it made her miserable and me miserable we were both miserable. So it was that same meal for breakfast lunch and diner day in and day out for a whole year until I got enough money together for us to move out of that miserable house and move into another miserable house.

So one secret to land a mate that will make you miserable is to make sure that he/she has no job and no future earnings potential. So that he/she is dependant on you and that causes you to stress making you miserable.

Another secret is to find someone who does not agree with you about anything so that you argue constantly. Lot of yelling and screaming so that you have never have a moments piece. That is the type of man I have found in Tank. I will give you and example. On one occasion we decided to go out to dinner. At least we agreed on that. He wanted fast food, and I wanted fast food. There we agreed also but, the stickler was he wanted hamburgers I wanted pizza; which I consider fast food. We argued and the he started throwing things and screaming and then he started to cry. Yelling "I don't want pizza Yvette". I said to him pull yourself together. But he could not and he threw himself on the couch and kept crying for 3 hours until I relented and said we could have fast food. By this time I was miserable with hunger and to my dismay all the hamburger places were closed for the night so instead of eating we both went to bed hungry. And last but not least for and unhappy marriage you need to find someone who puts you down.

No man has ever made me feel worse about myself than tank has that is whats so special about him. That first time he belittled me well that was when I knew that we were meant for each other. He has laughed at me and put me down many times after that first put down and every time I am more miserable than before. I make it worse by thinking about his insults over and over again in my mind. Thinking about what I would have said to Tank; how I would have stood up for myself getting angrier and angrier by the second. Eventually working myself into a rage and storing it up until someday when I will explode at Tank and tell him to stop being so me but, I could never say that to him. I have one more thing to say: Tank I adore you for making my life so miserable. Thank you for marrying my. Now I want to open the discussion to questions. Now you Ladies you can ask me about anything you want to as long as its a question you want to as me. If you you think of a question and don't want to ask me that question don't ask that question instead as I mentioned ask me a question that you do want to ask. Ok, now who wants to go first. Yes, you in the corner over there what is your question

Page 5

No comments:

Post a Comment