Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Queen of Miserable novel, Page 8

Since I am on this plane and there is nothing interesting happing. I want to talk about a part of my personality that I am not happy about. I may appear clam in person but, when I write email I use mostly capital letters and lots of exclamation points.

Its not something I am proud of or like to talk about in public which is why I am mentioning it in this book to keep it private. I don't know why I yell in email maybe I think that using capital letters because they are read instead of said by me over the phone don't hurt the other person as much. Its just that sometimes I get to miserable that I need to yell at some one to make them heart as much as I do to make them as miserable as I am even thought I enjoy being miserable sometimes there is to much misery.

Its also amusing to me to think of the other person crying in pain as they read my email. I picture them crying and hunching over sobbing repeating over and over Why did Yvette Swans have to use yell at me in this email. What did I do to deserve this mistreatment. Sometimes I am a mean gal.

Whew I am glad to get that off my chest. I suppose is not the worst thing to do; shout in emails. Moving on. The next stop on my docket is the Womens gardening club of Mars which means that I have to get on another plane that can fly into outer space and take me to mars. Not a problems sine the gardening club has agreed to pay me a lot of money to lecture about how to be happy being miserable. Evidently there are a lot of women gardeners on mars who are miserable on mars and they don't like being miserable. Weird. Anyway I have never been to mars so I will bring a camera and take lots of pictures. The should be breath taking. I will arrive on mars in a day or two right now I want to get some sleep because I have been awake for nearly 5 hours and I am exhausted.

One the shuttle to mars its a lot quieter than I thought it would be. I thought the shuttle would have a lot of nose considering the huge engines but, no way I could her a pin drop if it were not for all the passengers talking and joking and laughing. I am glad the gardening club is paying for my ticket because a ride on this thing costs a fortune. I am cheap person.

I am not at the mars in a reasonably priced hotel located on mars. I asked the desk clerk if they had a swimming pool and I was surprised to learn that yes indeed like the brochure said they do have a swimming pool. I rushed up to my room to prepare my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment