Thursday, May 31, 2012

Queen of Miserable, Page 10

Which was a shopping trip. Shopping is a wonderful I use when I get to happy. You see shopping makes me miserable. Fist off all I have issues with money.

I was raised to save save save but, that makes me happy and I always everyday try to be more miserable. So I go out on periodic spending sprees. Which make me miserable. Second I have trouble with carrying all the stuff I buy. To take care of this second problem I bring along a little red wagon on all my shopping trips. Sure I get funny looks but, I won't get a backache from carrying all the bags of clothing and electronics I don't need. I draw the line at physical misery.

My Third and final issue is that I like to keep a tidy house but, the more I buy the more misery I feel. And I don't like to be miserable in my home and I don't like to sell all my things. Yes, I do have limits on misery.

So with all those problems in mind. I went on a shopping trip to wild city mall in wild city, where else. Wild city is a place I have visited a few times for some of my lectures. It was the opposite of its name it was a quiet town. But, that did not keep the town from cashing in on its name. Saying in comericals "come to wild city and go home next week after you have had the most fun of your life. That was a gross exaggeration.

The wild city mall has been open since 1999 and is the largest mall in the world. Its the largest circular building in the world. It had the shops positioned from A; animals to Z, zipper. the inside was modern and made completely of stainless steel. It was a feat of modern architecture.

I liked to take a weekend in the fall to shop at the mall since it contained so many things. I got a lot of weird looks from my friends when I told them I would spend whole weekends shopping at the wild city mall but, I did not care what they thought.

Fist up I needed some terrible looking curtains for my living room. So I went to the Ice Cream shop which contrary to its name actually sold curtains. Me and curtains I could spend hours looking for the worst most hideous ones that I could find. I had trouble telling which pair of curtains were the worst so I would pester my fellow customers asking the "Do you think there curtains look worst than these curtains in my Left hand". The were always so nice and gave me their opinion which helped a lot. In rare cases when there was no way I could decide between 2 or more set of curtains I would buy them all and try each on on the window of choice and ask Tank which one he thought was better and if I did not like his opinion I would listen to my own opinion ans when I did not like my opinion I would flip a coin or pick a curtain randomly. And use those curtains in my house and sell the ones I did not like or take them back to the store; I would tear them, and tell the clerk that the curtains were defective and I wanted my money back. Now I am not to the next store

No comments:

Post a Comment