Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I decided to install the latest version of Gimp

So I downloaded the latest version from the gimp website. Then before I installed the executable I decided to see what version of gimp I had installed on my computer. And it had the same version number as the version of gimp I downloaded. So I did not need to install the latest version of gimp on my computer I already had it but, I installed the executable any, just for the fun of it.

I don't know why I wanted the latest version of gimp on my computer anyway. I will be another program that I had hopes of learning how to use but, sit on my desktop gathering dust. I suppose it might get used to take a screen shot once a month. I have got to get a move on learning some of the programs that I install on my computer and there is not time like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment