Thursday, May 31, 2012

A goodbye that I did not say

Beautiful Malay Woman from Malaysia

I don't think I have ever said a difficult goodbye. But, I do have a difficult goodbye that I wanted to say. The was a woman who lived in the same area that I do. I heard that she was moving and immediately I felt the urge to go to her house and say goodbye and I will miss you.

I knew that she was interested in me and I was interested in her though I did not show it I ignored her. I never said more than one word to her thought there were many times I wished that I wanted to say hi how are you doing. But, I as I said never had a conversation with her.

So I did not say goodbye like I wanted to that upset me. I was excited for the rest of the day thinking about what a great new life she will have where ever she move.

Then later that same day i the evening it hit me that I would probably never see her again. And that's when I started crying. I would think about her and then get all choked up and cry. It was not that bad. It felt good to be so upset about a woman who I liked and cry because I would miss. her. I have never cried over a woman like that before. I thought she was wonderful.

I don't know if we would have liked each other because I never talked to her but, it was nice seeing her while I did. Sometimes I think of her. I imagine meeting her at a store somewhere and asking her how she is doing and her telling me about her great life. I am sure she is done great where ever she is and that makes me happy.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment