Sunday, May 6, 2012

I am glad no one reads my blog

Because if my blog got a lot of hits I would feel bad for wasting peoples time. I don't write anything that would help anyone. I just like to write and writing a blog is scary because people might read what I write and that's why I wan't to write the blog so I am not scared to write when someone might read it and to have a chance to write more so I can get better at writing. I don't know how long it will take me to become a better writer but ever word I write will get me closer to becoming a better one.

Write for me was like programming. I wanted to write but, I never wrote and never became a better writer. And now I write everyday. I suppose I thought that someday I would become a better write magically without ever having to write a word. And that will never happen.

I suppose it was when I saw a segment on a show I don't recall the name of now about Nora Roberts and I believe she said she writes 6 to 8 hours a day and that inspired me. I thought I want to put that much effort into something and see what happens.

I have the most fun writing fiction. I like that I can dream up what ever I want. Humankind traveling on spaceships. Its so fun and it makes me more relaxed. So I think I will write fiction on this blog as well as other posts about programming and what ever else I want to write about. After all I don't have any readers to who care what I write about. Which is good because I have the freedom to write about what ever I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment