Sunday, May 20, 2012

Page 19, Buds best years

"What else can I tell you about myself. My favorite color is Blue Green, I have a sister named Harriet 3; whoops I already mentioned that. I have flown to the moon as the youngest spaceship captain in the history of planet earth. That is not technically true. I was a space ship pilot but, I had to use my hope drive video game console to become one. I am a huge fan of the video game Spaceship pilot. Its been my favorite video game since I to it for my birthday. Once I went on a spaceship pilot marathon and I beat the game in 7 hours. 7 hours of playing the game straight though does not sound interesting. Yes, it was the most exciting 7 hours of my young life. I was in the zone. Saving stranded spaceship crews and delivering the cargo to the moon to save earth. Its a great feeling to save earth from the rising cost of metal even though its in a video game. Some people might think video games are a waste of time or they are not enjoyable but, I am here to tell you different.

Sorry for talking about myself so much, I normally don't like to talk about myself. Ok, that's not true. I think I am the most interesting person in the word so why would people not want to listen to my life and my opinions.

And now for my opinions. If you will permit me more time Mrs. Samantha Thompson. If you don't I will go on talking anyway, you can't keep me quiet once I get going. I believe that blue and green should not be worn together which makes it strange that my favorite color is blue green, I know. I believe that television is best viewed with pop corn and a soft drink in hand, that music should never be listened to lest you miss out on the sounds of nature. I just love the sounds that birds make and the sound of the wind blowing. I do enjoy listen to nature sounds CD's. I believe that there has not been a great sports game played since 1975 which is why I always watch the classic sports channel since that station only shows old games. Some more of my opinions are: Chesses and crackers to not got together, 6+ hours of television watching is the only way to live, programming is the greatest computer hobby, computers are overpriced, sorry Cynthia but, I have to tell the truth I can never lie very well, I am so transparent.

That about does it for my autobiography. Want to thank my dad Sid and my mother Harriet for allowing me to be here today. Without you I would never have achieved anything in life, heck without you I would not be alive. I want to thank my sister Harriet 3 for being a pain. And I want to thank my imaginary dog for being so loyal and always willing to play a game of fetch in the back yard; without you my legendary fastball would be not so legendary. And finally I want to thank my gold fish for always being there when I needed someone to talk to. Without your counsel Mr. Gold fish I would have made a lot more mistakes in my life than the ones I have made. And now I want to turn over the mike to you Mrs Thompson. Thank you for your filibuster Bud. Now I members of the senate can we have a vote in the bill please. Excuse me, excuse me first graders I lost my train of thought. Where was I. And then Mrs. Thompson called roll until ever students name had been called and story told. Now with all the students more familiar with each other the real work of school was to begin.

Page 19

No comments:

Post a Comment