Saturday, May 26, 2012

Languages I speak, and some I don't

Mission: Impossible

I speak only one language. English. I sure am interested in learning another language. I think it would be fun to learn several other languages.

I think I read this in a biography about Armand Hammer about a guy who new several languages and would to be someone else; you know from a different county or something like that. I think he was a secret agent.

So using the different languages I leaned how to speak I would pretend to be a french foreign exchange student, or south american oil tycoon. What about Russian Royalty. A German book publisher.

Oh, it sounds so fun. How fun it would be to see if I can fool people into believing I am from a different country than I am actually from. Making them believe that I am some that I am not. I will get right to work learning a new language.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment