Saturday, May 26, 2012

Page 6, Queen of Miserable novel

It has just been brought to my attention that you students were asked to write questions on flash cards and put them in a box, I said. So without further interruption from myself I will now attempt to answer your questions without giggling. A yes, This question is from a student named anonymous and she write Mrs. Swoons how to you stay miserable in a marriage, I mean it takes more to make you miserable than um it takes more to make a marriage work than have a someone who makes you miserable. Does it not?.

My name is Mrs. Swans so it says on my business cards and letterhead. No, it does not take more to make a marriage work than to make each other miserable. Next question.

Where did you meet your husband?

I can't remember I try to block it out. No, seriously we met at my house. I hear a loud racket and realized it was someone was trying to steal my car in my driveway. So instead of being sensible and calling the police I ran outside and found tank trying to break the drivers side window so he could open the car door and hot wire the car and drive it away.

I said hey there what do you think you are doing. He; I will give him credit for this was honest, I am trying to steal your car. I held a boom handle to his back pretending it was a weapon and said stop right now or I will call the police and he said go ahead. And I said wait a minute if you go out with me I will not call the cops and he said why would you do that. I said because I need a date and who better to go out with than someone I can't trust. He reluctantly agreed and it has been misery ever since. Thats one story of how we met I have other where he was working the drive through at a fast food restaurant

And the next question is. What lead you to get into lecturing about misery?

Well one day I was extremely happy and decided I need a career change so I decided to make a list of jobs I wanted to try. And to make it interesting I would think of jobs that I wanted to do that I had no qualifications for. So I thought doctor, lawyer, chef, but, none of those things interested me so I thought some more and realized what I need to do was right in front of me all the time. I have been miserable all my life that was one thing. Then I would always get questions from friends about how they could be miserable like me. Let me give you and example

Yvette you are always so miserable and I am always so happy. Every time I see you there is a miserable expression on your face. How can I be more like you. And I would tell them my secrets to a truly miserable life.

So I thought why give out that advice for free why not charge money I thought then I can be rich and make no mistake I wanted to be rich. I had read an article in some paper saying that rich people are some of the most unhappy people in the world so it was then that I decided that I need more money and lecturing about misery was how I was going to get it. So I needed to start a business.

So how was I to start a business without knowing about business. I'll tell you how in my new book which you can pick up at any online store. Its called How to start a business by Yvette swans an woman who knows nothing about business. Next question.

And this next question is asked by a woman named anonymous. Hmm anonymous must be a popular fist name at me university

Page 6

No comments:

Post a Comment