Sunday, May 27, 2012

Queen Of Miserable, Page 6

Let me get away from answering this question for a moment to, no wait this question leads me to my concern. Mrs. Swans why do you think its so important to live an overall miserable live?

Well anonymous I believe that only a small group of people are happy in life and that the rest would be better of instead of trying to shoot for the goal of bing happy need to shoot for the goal of being miserable. In other words happiness is reserved for the 1 percent who can actually be happy. The rest are better of being miserable. I am trying to get people to realize that there is nothing wrong with living a miserable life. In fact there are great things about a miserable life. For one you don't waste your life worrying that you are not happy enough. Next question

What is your favorite color and why?

Well this question is off topic, What is wrong with you me university students. I will answer it anyway. Green is my favorite color. It symbolizes money to me. And money makes me miserable. Tank and I fight about it all the time. He likes to spend because it makes him happy, though all the debts he runs up make me miserable that would be ok except for the fact that I do enjoy saving money. Yes, I do think it is ok and advisable to enjoy somethings thought only in moderation. As one does not want to go overboard

Do you Dye your hair?

What is wrong with you Me university ladies this is completely off topic. And no I do not dye my hair it is naturally green. I am the world's only roistered green haired person according to The world records almanac which you can get free is you purchase my book within the next 30 minutes.

Mrs. Swans what is your favorite movie?

This will be the last question I answer as I have to get going. Any thing by the wolds worst film maker Daniel Thornton. He has written and directed some of the worst films in the history of films. That is all. Thank you ladies for being such a great audience and my you all find that special someone who makes you miserable.

Whit that parting message to the Me university women I rushed for the door and headed straight to the idling limo in parking lot. This was a different limo than the one that delivered me to the auditorium. As the other line was having mechanical troubles. The was also a new limo driver. And believe it or not it was Daniel Thornton the worst film maker in the history of films. I asked him for his autograph and he cheerfully replied sure I will sign your autograph book. He was flattered when I told him that I was a great fan of his films. "They make me miserable" I said. "I am sorry to hear that my films make you miserable" he said. I like being miserable, Daniel, may I call you Daniel. He said no and that we were not on that familiar of terms.

We sped along the freeway as he recalled his failure of a film career. From the way Daniel Thornton was talking I could see why he made so many bad films. This guy had no clue. He said the common people were not ready to appreciate my brilliance. This from a man who thought that having a man sit at a table and eat pastrami sandwiches and drink beer would be a good movie he was clearly full of himself and a megalomaniac. He said yes you mentioned the man eating the pastrami sandwiches that movie was call Watch a Man eat. It always surprised me that I could not get funding for that movie. So I had to finance it myself. And the people were not ready for my brilliance as usual as the box office for that movie clearly showed as it was a failure.

This guy made me laugh with all his silly beliefs. He actually thought that Star Trek was real and not a television and said as soon as he could find out where starfleet was located he wanted to enlist. So he could help fight the ferengi. What a dope. No wonder why this guys career in film failed. He was clueless. He keep going on and on about starfleet. I suppose it never occurred to him to ask if star trek were real then who come I am driving a car or where is all that advanced technology. Clueless.

If this guy got his own reality show called Daniel Thornton's taxi I am sure it would be a hit on some 24 hour comedy channel. He would make people laugh hard and not even know why because he thought he was making perfect sense. I could see him now. So sir, do you know where starfleet is located he would say to one of his passengers. And his passenger would giggle and choke on his double mocha latte and choke out the word no. We if you find it could you tell me because I want to fight no the side of the good guys. Ok, his passenger would say, while at the same time secretly wishing that he could get away from the cap and the moron driver really fast.

Oh, yeah this guy was at his best when he made his movies. I started to mention the possibility of a reality show called Daniel Thornton taxi when suddenly

page6

No comments:

Post a Comment