Friday, May 25, 2012

My Dream Job

Shielded-Metal-Arc-Welding_152575-480x360

My dream job would be welding. I took art art welding in school but, my welds were not good. I was so bad at welding I had to use brazing instead of weld my art together. I only tried acetylene welding but, I always wanted to try arc welding.

Arc welding looks so cool. How you strike the electrode on the metal and the welding starts. Back in school there is probably now way I could have welded anything with an arc welder either. The welding helmets look cool also.

I might still be a terrible welder but, I want to give it another shot and work as hard as I can and see what happens and if it does not work out the I know I give it everything I had to become a welder and failed and that would be fine with me.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment