Sunday, May 20, 2012

page 18, Buds best years

When Bud's name was called he jumped up in anticipation of what was to come. He yelled"here". "Tell us about yourself" Samantha said. Bud was wearing his best. He had on his light and dark gray plaid pants, blue green T-shirt, his head saved because of premature hair loss left him with a bald spot on the top of his head. He start off his speech with a smile on his face.

My father Sid is from computer city and my mother Harriet is from wafer island; a rather prominent family from wafer island I might add. I was born and raised in computer city. I have one sister who's name is Harriet 3. I am five years old.

Now on to the interesting aspects of myself. I enjoy computer programming. I have a star 220 computer that I use for programming. My favorite programming language is Disco which I leaned about this summer at software computer camp. About software computer camp I was the star programmer. Mr. Teletype said I was the best programmer he had seen in years.Though if you ask him he will act confused and say he never said any such thing. He will also say who is Bud longInteger anyway. I assure he made that best computer programme comment. I never lie.

I have traveled the world with the computer city philharmonic, without being able to play an instrument. Simply amazing. Don't you think?. I have climbed mount computer city, without leaving the foot of the mountain. And just lied to you about the last to items I talked about. Are not I exciting.

Back to my programming hobby. I have designed and coded several games including: Computer city rocket ball. I created the game myself. It looks and has most of the same rules of baseball except that instead of people its played by 9 robots per side. The one big difference is the baseball. Instead of being like a baseball it is a rocket. What is a rocket ball you ask? Its a super fast ball very tightly wound so that it can reach 200 miles per hour when thrown by the robot pitcher. The robots are different heights but are built to look human though they have can run fast and jump high so it is very hard for the batter to get a hit so the scores are always low. Which although it does not sound like it might be so, it makes for an interesting game. Granted the game was not a big seller primarily because I never attempted to sell Rocketball. Though I am sure if I tried to sell the game I would be a millionaire and take a limo to the first grade. Its that good a game.

The last game I will tell you about is called Dune buggy experience. There are 2 different games withing the game. The first game is a pure dune buggy racing game. You play a generic female character who job it is to complete 9 racing courses. The courses range from road to sand dunes. When she completes all the courses she rescues the princess from the land of sand.

The second game is a traditional action game. You play the role of Tabatha Banks. She has to defeat the evil alliance that is trying to destroy the earth. The came involves a lot of dune buggy driving because she has to go around the globe to defeat the enemy. The second game is packed with excitement.

I spend about 5 to 6 hours a day designing and writing computer games. So its second nature to me now. I hope to become a professional programmer someday and work for the space agency

page 18

No comments:

Post a Comment