Monday, June 18, 2012

Five of writers I like

Writer Spider

1. Dick Debartolo from mad magazine makes me laugh.

2. Jessica mah - from Jessica Meh meets world is my favorite blogger. To bad she does not write that many blog post any more because I always enjoy her writing. See seem to enjoy what she is doing.

3. James Thurber though I have only read a biography about him I think that he probably was a great humorist. I hope to read a lot of his books eventually.

4. Marco Vassi - Even though he wrote books of an adult nature I would like to read more of his books. The stoned Apocalypse made me laugh even though it was not a humor book. That the only book of his I have read but, I hope to read more and I wish I had a better vocabulary.

5. Stephen J. Cannell - I have never read any of his novels. Though I enjoyed his television shows: The Greatest American hero, The A-Team, Hunter his show have give me a lot of entertainment.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment