Friday, June 1, 2012

Queen Of Miserable novel, Page 11

Yvette Swans accidents stumbled on a Gem of a store. Its called SCI-Fi today. A store that sold merchandise from popular SCI-FI books, magazines, Television shows and movies.

For instance SCI-FI today had forks, plates, spoons, laptop cases, video games consoled, coffee cups, computer mice, jackets, pants, shirts, caps with the logos. If the did not have an item in stock the would make the item with a 3d printer that could make anything you wanted with your favorite SCI-FI logo.

My favorite SCI-FI prince quark. He is a robot that fights crime on the planted Wilma during the day and teaches yoga at his local community center in the evenings.

There was this one episode where the plant Wilma was being taken over by alien who had gigantic spaceship that looked like cupcakes that shot fireballs at the planted destroying property and food supplies. Through shear will and determinations along with several cans of energy drinks that he consumes when his energy level his low he defeats the aliens with is flamethrower and robotic dog. It was a scene of utter devastation and deforestation. The inhabitants assured quark that they would rebuild.

Quarks outfits for the yoga classes he teach are great. Sometimes its a orange shirt with red shorts a visor. Other times he wears a gold sequined jump suit with visor. Sure a human would be miserable doing yoga in a sequined jump suit. Quart is a robot so he does not care about being comfortable. He cares more about looking good in front of his students.

I have sent several fan letters to quark who's real name is Jeff quark; he is not a robot by the way fold he just plays one on television. And to my surprise I got a letter back. It was neatly typed and was bland as could be saying thank you for contacting me and I am glad you like/hate the show. I think he had the same letter made up for everyone. The letter did not make me feel special. It made me feel angry. Moving on.

At the store I bought: caps, shirts, place setting, anything I could find with quarks likeness on it since I am obsessed with him. It was a huge pile of stuff, this is where my little red wagon came in hand so I could carry all this stuff around the mall for the rest of the day until I got to my car in the evening. Otherwise I would get so tired. I was so excited at having purchased this stuff that I could not wait to use it so I grabbed a shirt from a bag, tore off the price tag and put it on over the shirt that I was wearing.

Now it was time for me to decide if I wanted to go to the food court of wait until it was 12:00pm. I was getting hungry by this time as shopping makes me hungry. I decided to wait and hit the next store that I wanted to shop at. So I dragged my little red wagon to a shop with a very decorative front with Christmas lights flahing even thought it was the middle of summer and a hot summer at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment