Saturday, June 9, 2012

Queen Of Miserable, Page 18

The car kept coming closer and closer and so I decided to jump out of the way rather than get hit and so Tank for all he was worth. After all Tanks money was my money also. So what could would suing him do me. Maybe suing him for the divorce will make me happy but, my life is not about being happy. Its about being miserable with a man who is now at this moment trying to run me over.

So as the car was about to run me over I jumped out of the was an was narrowly missed. Hank screamed "I will get you once and for all." That is what I loved about this man he never gave up on anything. He was so tenacious. "Hank I adore you I screamed. "No other man would try to run me over I thought so I truly am the luckiest women in the world. The car skidded around and turned again to come after me. Oh, how I adored Tank at the moment. "I adore you Tank." I said. He just ignored me and kept driving toward me much to my delight. I wonder was he going to help me to the car or not. But, I was busy dodging his car.

The car suddenly stopped as Tank had to admit defeat and help me out to my car which was just minutes away. He acted like nothing had happened. Like he had not ever tried to run me over with his car. He said nothing as we walked to me car. I know one thing I felt safer in his presence than anywhere in the world. After all the bags were in my car I got and invited him to my favorite eatery the Pizza Place on the side of the freeway. He said nothing and got in he car and sped off.

Who needs him anyway I thought. I sat down in the Pizza Place and ordered my least favorite pizza: Pepperoni with Onions and pineapple. Yuck. But, I am not called Yvette Swans The queen of happy. No, I am called Yvette swans the queen of miserable and so I have to squash and sign of happiness that comes into my life with misery and trust me eating this pizza was going to make me miserable.

While I waited for my order there was a basketball game on television and since sports made me miserable I decided to watch the game before my order came. And them my order came and now it was time for the drudgery of eating this bad tasting pizza. Every bite got more and more horrible until I was on the last piece and I felt a small tingling of joy. That was quickly squashed as I but into that last piece. Did I tell you how miserable this pizza was pizza was making me. I believe I did. Now it was time for me to pay the over priced bill and head back to the mall and my hotel room in side the mall.

And serious shopper like me who spent a weekend at the mall had to rent a hotel room as to avoid the long trip back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment