Thursday, June 14, 2012

Queen Of Miserable, Page 23

As soon as I saw the morning light I was up and at em. I could not wait to start shooting Ladybug gone green beetle. And what a movie it will be. Then a strange feeling hit me. I think its called uncertainty. I realized that I had an outline of the movie and I had forgotten to write myself some lines. But now one would watch this movie for the script it would be watched for the visual effects.

I decided to spend sometime thinking about what my life would look like after I became a big celebrity director after the release of the movie. I would divorce Tank. I now believe that there is more than one person in the world that will make me miserable so why not leave the man who tried to flatten me on the pavement for someone else. Then maybe I will purchase a house on the hill. Wait after I become rich and famous I am sure I will have no problem marring any man I want. I am sure that that special someone who will make me Yvette Swans the most miserable woman in the world is out there somewhere in the wold on earth or in some alien would yet to be discovered. Marrying a man from another planet now that is interesting.

My parents thought that Tank was from another planet but, I assured then that yes indeed he is from earth no matter what you intuition is telling you. My parents detested Tank they always thought that the was someone out there who would make me happy. I said "mom I don't want a man to make me happy. I want an man who makes me miserable and puts me down so that I won't feel bad when I make him miserable and put him down. Whatever you want to do my darling its your life and you can do want to even if I think its the worst mistake of you life marrying that man. He is ghastly. Vile. And he is the only person who does not like my my fruit cake. I said "Mother no one likes your fruit cake but, Tank is the only one mean enough to tell you the truth and not spare your feelings.

I would get a huge lime and have a driver take me everywhere I want to go. I would spend half my days riding around in my big green limo. And the fact that the limo was green will make everyone miserable because it will be so ugly. Yes I am so great always thinking of ways to make my fellow man/women more miserable. I love that about myself. I had to stop all this thinking about the future and focus on the present and getting the movie made otherwise I would not have billions to waste on frivolous purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment