Thursday, June 21, 2012

Queen Of Miserable, Page 30

The thought that I was getting older and older and did not have any kids because making me more and more anxious. Tank had never wanted kids but, I wanted them. We constantly argued about it but, he refused to budge on the matter and after a while I just liked to argue about it as it made me miserable thought i had resigned myself to not having any kids.

Now that I was free of Tank I could possibly realise my dream of having kids of my own. I just did not know if I wanted to adopt or have the children myself or I could adopt of have a kid of my own. I had to decide quickly as I was not getting any younger as was reaching the age where it would be getting harder to get pregnant and I did not want to be really old with young kids as I thought that if I were older I would not have the energy to keep up with them. I also did not want to be to old because I wanted to live to see them graduate high school and college and see the birth of my grandchildren.

I put those thoughts of for the moment to talk to my new friend Wilma on the phone. She wanted to know if I want to come to a party she was throwing this afternoon. I though wow, a party is just the thing I need to get my mind of Tank and weather I wanted to have kids or adopt. She said that it was a costume ball. A costume ball in the middle of June really Wilma she assured me that yes indeed yes it was a costume party.

I decided to go a witch but, I did not have time to go to a costume shop to get a proper costume so I borrow some of Wilma's clothes. I borrowed a hat and a black evening dress and an old broom she used to use for her kitchen. I look pretty good don't I Wilma. You look great darling. "You are now ready for the party" she said. I was glad for her reassurance. I was feeling shaky as my life had been turned upside down in a mere 2 days. I was glad to have found a new friend in my land lord Wilma.

The party was in the big house. That was what ever one called her mansion The big house. The room where the party was was decorated with black and orange. The curtains were black and when to the floor. The carped had been overlay ed with a orange rug. Monster mash was blaring over the sound system. I was a little bit hesitant as I did not know anyone who would be at the party but, I pushed ahead and went into the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment