Sunday, June 24, 2012

Queen Of Miserable, Page 33

I am ready to eat I told Wilma. So I got in line and started filling my food plate. Wilma got in line behind me and started doing the same. I do like to eat but, I like to eat fast. Sometimes eating a big plate of food in under a minute. When I ate I just hoped I did not choke and if I did and no one was around and I died so be it.

My plate was full and now it was time to find a seat. I thought I eat so fast why waste my time finding a table. I will just stand up and eat my dinner. Wilma saw me eat and was amazed at how fast I could eat. I say why waste time eating when there are more importing things to accomplish. Thats an interesting way to look at it Wilma said. I was proud of myself that I had a special talent. I could eat food really fast.

It made me flash to a daydream. I was the speed eating champion of the world. I had trained for months and months for this great moment. I spent those month eating any food as fast as I could. I ate pasta, ice cream, whatever I wanted. The speed eating championships were different than other speed eating competitions. I as a contestant had to go through sever rounds and instead of eating on type of food in each round I had to eat complete meals. The object was that the contestant who at the most complete meals in the shortest amount of time was the winner. I was also very competitive so I did not want to loose.

Yes I told Wilma about my dream of being in the speed eating championships. She thought I should go for it and get away from my lectures on how to be miserable. I thought that maybe she was right and that I should stop trying to be miserable and just end up being happy instead of trying for a better life and being miserable. After all it was easy to be happy and hard to be miserable so I used to think that being miserable was something that I should shoot for but, now I thought that I might just give in and be happy.

After dinner I decided to leave the party early and go grocery shopping as I had nothing to eat. So I said my goodbye's to Wilma and her friends and went to my apartment. I always liked to get dressed up for grocery shopping. I always say if you can't look your best you should not go outside. So I put on my best clothes and headed out to the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment