Monday, June 11, 2012

Queen Of Miserable novel, page 20

Unfortunately I had one more day of shopping until I could shoot my Ladybug gone green beetle. I was miserable and that made me feel good. What was I going to shop for with all the dreams of making millions in my head. Whenever I get excited with misery I get hungry so I decided to spend the whole day eating at the mall as I had already bought everything I needed on Saturday.

I figured I start with Winn's ice cream bar. The bar had any ice cream flavour you could imagine if you could imagine a flavor that Winn's did not have they would make if for you special. The interior of the bar was vintage with white linoleum floors and boots from the 1950's. The music that came from the jukebox was 1970's disco and there also was a disco ball.

I decided to start with the Cheddar cheese ice cream as I had not eaten breakfast. I smothered the it in ketchup and wow, did it taste good. I did not think cheddar cheese ice cream would taste so good.

Next up was the Butternut squash ice cream. It certainly looked great all orange and stuff. It was served with a side of honey mustard which could be spread over the ice cream before it was eaten. I must say it was good.

Now for some adventure. I have always been a women with a wild side. Once I went a week without eating any ice cream. I decided to try Bell pepper ice cream which was served with a side of tortilla chips in case the ice cream was to hot and I need a quick cool down. The ice cream looked harmless enough with it light green color but, wow did it pack a punch. I was into the chips after the first bite of ice cream. I was determined to not give up so I kept eating until all the ice cream was eaten and with a scorched tongue and a bulging ego I decided to try more ice cream.

Carrot ice cream was my next target and I must say from someone who does not like to eat carrots. It tasted simply amazing with the whipped cream it was served with.

I thought now it the home stretch and I need to go for the desert ice creams. So went for the double fudge brownie ice cream with whipped cream on top. It was simply divine. It was so smooth and velvety as it went down my throat. And now for the last and I thought best ice cream I have ever tasted the Carrot cake ice cream. Wow, wee, what a great tasting ice cream and it was served with vanilla frosting, yummy.

I decided that even though the waitress had been so great and help full that I would not give her a tip. Thus spreading more misery in my wake, yessss.

No comments:

Post a Comment