Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My top five strength's

Men Shopping for Clothing Accessories

1. I can eat a lot of food in a short amount of time.

2. I can drink a can of soda in under 2 minutes, sometimes it huts when I drink it faster otherwise I would drink it faster. I want to be the would fastest soda drinker. I'd settle for the fastest soda drinker in the United states if I had to.

3. I am superficial. If you don't have on the right designer clothes I don't want to be your friend(see the my post on the topic of which friend have I know the longest where I scandalous admit to having no friends, this is why. Not enough good dressers in today's society. I am a clothes horse. Yes, indeed.

4. I'm indecisive. Put me in the soda isle to pick out a drink and I will spend hours trying to decide on a soda that will only take me less than 2 minutes to drink. To may choices does not help me make choices.

5. I like my own company. Not out of choice but, because I am such a vile person and no one wants to hang around me. Oh, yeah and because there are not enough good dressers in today's society.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment