Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Queen Of Miserable, Page 27

While watching a movie the phone rang. It was Tank and he started screaming and crying to me about how could I do this to him. What had he don't to deserve to do this. "You tried to run over me Tank" I said. At leas come and get your things. I said I you can keep all my things I don't want them anymore because the remind them of you. And I don't want to remember anything about you and then I said goodbye and told him don't bother calling me again as I would hang up the phone as soon as I heard it was him. Before I hung up I said I was filing for divorce and wanted to get on with my life without him. I hung up and have never heard from tank since.

After the up setting phone call I decided that I would watch movies for the rest of the day until I went to sleep. I was glad to be rid of Tank so with the feeling of upsetness I also felt a happiness that I was not quite happy with. I could stay up all night watching movies I was so excited. The next day Wilma stopped by and asked me how everything was going and was there anything wrong. I said that I was a little upset of a call I received from my soon to be ex husband. Wilma assured me that I did not have to worry as there was round the clock security and it tank tried to come into the house that he would be spotted long before he got near me. I was glad to hear that as I was not sure that Tank would listen to me and leave me a long. He might try to come to where I live and try to convince me to come back to him which I would never do. I will never go back to that horrible man I told Wilma.

Wilma said goodbye and I was alone again but, reassured because of what Wilma had told me. I decided to watch a horror movie about a wife who moves to a new home to get away from her terrible husband. The husband calls her new home begging her to come back to him and when she refuses to come home and tells him off and says that she never wants anything to do with him again.

In a fit of rage that night even with all the security at her new residence he starts banging on her door and yelling that he was going to take her home or else. I sensed something familiar in that story but, could not put my finger on what it was. I was excited to watch the movie. Horror movies were my favorite. And watch the movie I did with excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment