Saturday, June 16, 2012

Queen of Miserable, Page 25

Then I stated to think about Tank and cry. What will I do without him. He is the center of my life my rock that I can go home to and feel loved if miserable. What will I do without him and what will he do without me.

It almost made me feel sorry for Tank that I was going to have to leave him. I said almost. Forget tank I was going to get free of him and find another man who was going to make me miserable and not try to kill me. That trying to kill me bit that was going to far in my book. He was going to have to find another woman to make him miserable and he was not going to have me to push around anymore.

My rage was coming to the surface now. But, then it subsided and I was calm again thinking about how I was going to shoot the film out here in the middle of nowhere. Or I could just pay someone to shoot the movie for me and take the acting and directorial credit myself. I might be a fraud but, its a lot less work to pay someone else to shoot a film than it is to shoot it ones self. Who would I hire. It had to be someone with no film experience as if the movie were good people would know it was a fraud right away and I would be called out and never be able to make my millions like I wanted to and be able to leave Tank. Maybe I could have Tank shoot the film and give him some of the profits and then I would not feel so bad about walking out on him for another man. Ok. I still might feel bad but, less bad.

No I think I will find one of my friends to shoo the film and give them some of the profits instead of that miserable person Tank Swans.

Now since I was not going to shoot the film out in the middle of nowhere what was I going to do while I was waiting for myself to get rescued. I felt like a princess waiting for her knight in shinning armor to rescue me. I did not know my night in shining armor would be driving a moped. The 20th century version of a night in shinning armour was a man driving a moped I guess. Or maybe its not. What do I know. His name was Ted and he drove by on his moped and saw me stranded and asked me if there was anything he could do to help me. I asked for a ride into town so I could call my car insurance company or a tow truck. He agreed and I hoped on the back of his moped and we were of to the nearest town so I could call for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment