Friday, June 8, 2012

Queen Of Miserable, Page 17

For the costumes I went to Larry wacky world of costumes. For the first movie I wanted to be a human sized ladybug who takes over the world. But, Larry did not have any ladybug costumes left in stock so I had to improvise. I got bought some red an black fabric that I would tape to together with packing tape since I did not know how to sow. That what I like about myself I am able to take what I have an make it better.

For another horror movie I want to make I want to be a piece of paper who takes over the kitchen. Larry looked at me funny at the idea that I need a piece of paper. That's the difference between you and me Larry I said. You believe that there are limit to what you can accomplish in this world. And I believe that with a little imagination, scotch tape, and at little twisting of the truth one can accomplish any thing. So I yelled get me some red fabric and a staple gun and I will go home and make myself a piece of paper costume. He looked at me weird, whatever Larry I said.

So that was it for the costume's since I did not want to get a head of myself. I thought I had easily about an hours worth of work to shoot both films and only had about 30 minutes free to shoot both films in the next week. So next I was still at Larry to pick up a piece of furniture and some draperies for the shoddy sets tha I wanted to make for each film. The set would have to be made quickly as I did not want to waste time on what the film looked like I wanted to concentrate on what matters most in a movie the story. So I picked up a small end table and some purple fabric and bid farewell to Larry.

And as it was now well past 5:00pm I head to the car with my little red wagon that contained all my purchases. It was dark and scary heading out in the parking lot a I must say being a woman I was scared for my safety but, I was not about to admit that to anyone and assistance out to the car. No I was not going to admit fear no way even it made me miserable and it did I want not going to show anyone my vulnerable side. Now way, not Yvette Swans. So I called Tank instead and asked if he could make the 2 hour drive from our home and drive down to the mall to help me with the five minute walk to the car. I must day he sounded upset but, he cheerfully agreed to drive and so I waited and waited. But, finally I say tank and I was relived and them when tank saw me he punched on the accelerator and was heading right toward me. What are you doing Tank I screamed

No comments:

Post a Comment