Saturday, June 2, 2012

Queen of Miserable novel, Page 12

So on to the next shop I go. I was going to the video game costume shop for women. Which sold as you can probably tell costumes of video game character for woman. My favorite video game is Alexis the old lady. Alex was a super hero type character who sat on her porch during the day drinking tea looking harmless while at night she would stop crime on the or commit crime depending on her mood. I liked it when she she stopped crime because I root for the good woman. But, I it was a video game so if she committed crime it was all in fun. As the player you would guide her on missions saving kittens from trees or when she was in a bad mood making prank call to her neighbors or breaking into city hall to spray paint graffiti on the walls.

I spend hours and hours playing through that game. No matter how many time I conquered it the game never got boring because Alice always had good and bad moods at different time thus unlocking new missions and levels. This was a game for the ages.

So I asked the store owner if she had any Alexis the old lady costumes and she said she had one left. Alex a red ankle length dress with a pink blouse with a shawl and big wide brimmed hat. The Blouse had the word Alexis the old lady on the front and a symbol of a bull on the back. It was the peak of style. I tried it on and I looked fantastic. I bought it.

Why did I want to get a costume of a video game hero. I liked to were costumes lots of places. One was mowing the law. When I was home I mowed my lawn every day; I like my lawn to look like a golf course so I cut it everyday. I would get cars stopping and the occupants would stare at me with a funny look. I would ignore them because I got a laugh from shocking people.

I also wore the costumes to birthday parties and acted like the hero or character who I was dressed like. It was always fun to act like someone I was not.

The last place I wore the costumes was out shopping. I adored the double takes from my fellow shoppers and would always sign autographs for the children or adults who requested one. I would always stop and sign autographs not matter how long it took or how harried was. I adored all my fans and would not want them to go away with a bad impression of the video games character who I was posing as. I would not ruin my reputation or theirs by turning an autograph seeker away, not on this womans life.

One to my next destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment