Friday, June 15, 2012

Queen Of Miserable, Page 24

So I had to shoot the movie to realise my dream and was I going to make a movie. The best movie that I could make with no money and no experience in the film business.

I got out my solar panel and hooked the battery charger up to it. As it takes several hours to charge the battery I would have several hours to decide how to shoo the shots of the move. Of course I could hook the camera directly to the solar panel but, that would not allow me to move around. So I would hook the camera directly to the solar panel for the close ups and use the battery for the shots where I move the camera around.

The hours flew by and before I knew it it was time for me to get into my lady bug costume and set up my camera and tripod and shoot the movie in under 2 hours. Yes people would not believe it when I told them that I shot the movie in under 2 hours. I would be hailed as a directing genius. I could not believe all the good ideas that I had thought of.

Again my mind wandered to what life will be like after I make my feature film directing debut. I will take Hollywood by storm and get invited to all the big parties dispensing my wisdom for free. It was worth thousands and I was giving away all that I knew for free. I was so great. Would I take my green limo or my plain old limo. So man decisions to make before the invitations came to my mailbox.

What to wear to all the big parties maybe my pink floral print evening dress. Or a green pant suit with gold necklace and heels. I don't like heels because they heart my feet but, as I said I like to be miserable so I wear than and they give me plenty of misery. Why was I wasting my time thinking about parties after the movie had been out for awhile. No, I need to worry about what I would wear for the movie premiere party. Fist things first. I need to not get ahead of myself. I think a black evening dress with my 6 inch heels and some nice pearls. Yes that is the ticket. I will look great. I am not only a great movie director but, I am also have a great fashion sense.

I am nothing if I am not multi talented. Yes in addition to my new movie career I will have my own line of clothes that everyone will love. I will then be a famous movie director and a famous fashion designer which will get me invited to more parties. Just to let everyone know I don't like parties. To much talking. So going to all the ritzy parties will make me even more miserable so I will be rich and even more miserable than I am now. How great.

No comments:

Post a Comment