Thursday, June 7, 2012

Queen of miserable novel, Page 16

I decided after watching movies that I want to make movies and that would hav to be cheap low budget moves as those were the ones that made me most miserable. So my next stop was to go buy a video camera and a microphone.

I stumbled into Winston's video supply company. The clerk looked at me funny when I said I wanted only a video camera and microphone to make moves. I said don't look at me funny I am paying money for the equipment so what do you care if I don't have enough equipment. He laughed at what I said and I said stop laughing because I am not above hitting a man. He started laughing more so I wound my hand back and let loose a monstrous punch. That hurt. I broke a nail. Which as an women will tell you will make you miserable. He said why did you punch me and I said because I wanted to see what it felt like. And you know what he laughed so I punched him again.

After the last punch he said you can have the video camera and the microphone for free if you stop punching me and leave right away. And then after my harrowing experience in the video supply store I had to go watch another to get relaxed. I also need to do research for my movie making venture.

With that in mind I went to the worst low budget movie I could find it was called a car goes fast. The movie had lots of scenes of a car going fast including a scene legendary for it ineptness. It was so dull I almost fell asleep during that movie. I mean watching a car drive fast on a strait road over and over how could this movie ever have made a cent. I suppose lots of people want to watch a bad move or maybe like me they are looking for a little relaxation and also to do research for their own bad movies.

So with my research completed I now knew I was an expert in the making of bad films. Yes, I know after one movie how can I be an expert well because I said I am an expert just like I say I am an expert in miserable even thought I have no credentials. And anyway how much do you need to know to make bad movies. I say I don't have to know much. Knowing how to hook up a microphone and take the lens cap off the video camera ought to be enough to make a bad movie. So I was so excited to make a bad move and also make myself into a movie star and famous movie director. I am to cheap to pay actors so I will play all the parts. And I don't care about makeup because after all these will be bad moves so what do I care what I look like I just want to be a star. Next to the costume shop for costume's

No comments:

Post a Comment