Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Queen Of Miserable, Page 21

After eating all that ice cream I decided to cut my trip to the mall short and head for home. So I ran out to my car started it up and flew through the parking garage waved to the attendant and turned left out of the entrance and headed for home.

I had several pressing issues to think over on the way home. One was how was I going to get my movie shot on Monday with little to no money to shoot it with. I thought why not just use a tripod and some imagination on my part and the imagination on the part of the viewer. Yes, I now had my solution.

The other thing I wanted to consider was should I divorce Tank after what had happened at the shopping mall where he had tried to run me over. He was still the only man that could make me truly miserable so he had that going for him but, he had tried to end my life to cut it short if you will. I kept weighing the his pro's and con's. Sometimes he did make me happy so I put that in the con category. A pro what that I thought he only stayed around me for my money. That made me adore him all the more. He was a superficial man there was no doubt about that and I knew if and when I lost either my money or my looks I would lose tank also.

Just while I was in the throws of these miserable thoughts I suddenly heard a pop and a thump thump, thump. My tire had blown out. I knew I should have gotten new tires as my were worn out and bald but, I did not want to absorb the expense so I took risks. And now I was paying for being so cheap as I was stranded in the middle of now where with a flat right front time and it was starting to get dark and I was starting to get scared.

Now what was I going to do I was in the country and my cell would not get a signal and there were few cars out on this highway at this time of day so I would probably end up spending the night in the middle of nowhere with no television and no internet. I am not a nature person by any means. Walking out on my front lawn is the closest I have ever been to nature and of course driving in the country. But, I never get out of the car in the country I could be attacked by a wild animal. Oh no, I thought I will never make it and Tank will find me dead and be happy well I did not want to make tank happy so I knew I was going to have to make it thought the night whether I want to or not as I had my movie to film in the morning.

I wonder if I could shoot my film out here since I did purchase a solar panel to recharge the video camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment