Monday, June 18, 2012

Queen Of Miserable, Page 27

The first thing I did when I got to my apartment was use my cell phone to cal Tank and tell him that I no longer wanted him in my life. "We are done." I said to the answering machine and Tank was not home. "Its over we are finished. Goodbye tank. I am hanging up now." Now with that easy job done. I now turned to my new apartment. Wilma had ordered a bunch of stuff and had it delivered and placed in the place before I arrived. There was a huge 70 inch television.

So I decided to watch moves and relax on my first day in my new home. The was a whole pile of DVDs but, fist I wanted chips and pop corn. SO I went to the kitchen and got 2 bags of chips and microwaved 2 bags of popcorn. After me treats were ready I went back into the living room and sat on the couch and with the remote control in had I was read for some serious movie watching.

I had loaded the dvd player with like 15 dvds so I would not have to move a muscle anytime soon which was fine with me after my ordeal of the last day or to. The only thing I liked a television for was watching movies as I do not like the shows on television. I remember growing up I would watch movies for hours and hours at a time and it would be the most fun ever. Now that I am an adult I still watch movies but, it know makes me miserable to watch them as I an obsessed with getting things done and watching movies to me seems a waste of my time when I could be accomplishing things.

In fact movies and a cellphone are as technological as I get. I no linger use the internet because that one thing that makes me miserable that I deny myself. It takes up to much of my time and I would rather be less miserable wasting time watching movies all day.

Unfortunately after 5 minutes of watching the first movie I fell asleep because I did not sleep well the night before out in the middle of nowhere and was tired. So things got worse for me as I had really wasted a lot of time sleeping when I would have rather wasted my time watching movies but, I was rid of hank so things were not all bad much to my disappointment. I woke up in the middle of the fifth movie and was totally confused as I had not seen the first part of that movie. I thought it was better that way. Sometimes being totally confuses makes me feel totally miserable and that is the way I like it and the don't call me the queen of miserable because I like being happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment