Sunday, June 10, 2012

Queen Of Miserable, Page 19

There were cheap rooms but, I decided to spare no expense. After a women can not live in misery all the time. So I got the most expensive room in the hotel. It had red carpeting with red satin walls and a big red round bed. Its also had a candy bar. Not a single candy bar, a bar stocked full of candy. Mars bars, skittles, any candy you could imagine. I was in candy heaven. I decided to spend a few hours sampling all the candy and that would not get me near trying all the candy. While eating the candy I decided to work on my ladybug costume. I had purchased lot of tape so I could tape the costume together and as it turns out I need all that tape. I took me to hours of taping and taping to get the costume done but, it was all worth it because the costume looked terrible.

Just was I was looking for a cheaply made ugly costume just right for my horror move. Now since I had some time before bed and lot of energy after eating all that candy I thought why not work on the title and the plot of the film. Instantly I came up with a great title: Lady bug gone green beetle. Yes that was perfect even though the lady bug would not transform into a green beetle it would give the paying customers some idea of what this work of art film was about.

Next I concerned myself with the plot. The lady bug wakes up one day and is sick and tired of being kicked around so decides to turn nasty and start to eat plants instead of protect them from the bad bugs. The after all the plants are dead the Lady Bug concerns himself with the overthrow of the world. Or take over of the world. He decides he needs help and recruits a extended family of green beetles and the take over of the world begins.

The lady bug and his gang take over a local theme park and move on from there to there successful conquering of the world. It takes them only weeks to conquer the world and let green beetles run wild destroying crops and livelihoods where ever they went. With his take over plan of the world complete the ladybug installs himself as dictator and rules the world for the next 1,000 years thanks to a new technology that allows ladybugs and green beetles to live practically forever. After his retirement he creates a foundation to promote space travel and the colonization of distant planets with ladybugs and green beetles. This was a hit alright so I knew I had to get this film on a hard drive as fast as I could so I went to bed early with dreams of how much misery I could buy myself with all the money I was going to make on this film when it went straight to dvd as this film was to good for a movie theatre and I wanted it to reach as wide an audience as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment