Sunday, June 3, 2012

Queen Of Miserable novel, Page 13

Off to the electronics store we go. I needed a new laptop. Now let me tell you about my feeling about my computer. I don't like me computer at all or the internet in particular. So that is why I try to spend as much of my time as humanly possible on the internet because it makes me so miserable.

My computer makes me feel so alone. I feel that I am the only person on earth and I spend way to much time looking at pictures of plants. I am currently obsess about my garden. I need to have lots of plants and a swimming pool so that I can hirer a gardener which costs lot of my and you know how I feel about money; spending money makes me miserable.

Back to the laptop. I wanted something that was top of the line since I don't like to play video games and you know what that mean, yes I will be playing a lot of video games. And that will make me just miserable. So I went for the laptop with the highest price tag and since I know nothing about computers it might not be the best laptop. But, I wanted to brag to people that I had the highest priced laptop in the country. So to the highest priced laptop I went.

After I had paid for my laptop I waked out of the store and told the first person I saw that I had the highest priced laptop in the country. But, my little red wagon did not believe me so I told another person and she did not believe me either so I gave up and told the plants on the side of the walk ways in the mall. I don't know if they belived me because as you know plants cant talk.

So as my stomach was rumbling I thought it was time for a lunch break. So I went to a deli called This is a good deli and looked at the menu on the wall and thought to myself which menu item would I not like to eat. I picked the turkey and pickle sandwiches. I ordered mine with lots of catchup since catchup was my least favorite food. Every tasted worse with catchup on it. Yuck. After I choked down my sandwich I decided to go to an ice cream shop and order myself a tread. I would not allow myself things that did not make me miserable but, today I made an exception. I ordered a vanilla ice cream with chocolate on tome. It was simply divine. The best ice cream I ever tasted or so I was told.

Now well fed and rested I was ready for the afternoon leg of my long, long, journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment